Sunday, February 8, 2009

In The Round

There's something so attractive about round tables.
I have put together a collection of some of my favourites.
These are just a few of the pictures I've collected over the last year or so, of dinning tables.
Round tables are so versatile, often being used in an entry hall with a vase of flowers in the centre.
In the library elegantly stacked with beautiful books.
As a coffee or bedside table.
Dinning tables though, become more than just a place to gather and share a meal, when teamed with elegant dinning chairs or brightly colour bentwood's they become a focal point of any home.
via pottery barn


via daisy pink cup cake


I would never have considered putting this shade of coral in this setting but to my delight it works so well. I love it!

via traditional home

This open plan kitchen/dinning room feels so relaxed and calming yet really homely and inviting.
I love the use of neutral colours teamed with the dark floors it's a perfect contrast.
This is something I might use in my kitchen when we renovate
via domino

The use of available space in this image is inspirational.
I know what it's like to live with a storage
problem and this would be a great solution.
And it looks just stunning, again the dark floors give that great contrast.
I love the little sconces, which makes me think it would be a great place to catch up on some reading too.

via country home



via elle decor
This is from Nat Berkus' home in Chicargo, this particular blue/grey on the dinning chairs would have to be my favourate shade and I am seriously considering using it in our bedroom, I'm thinking carpet.
via Domino
I love the shape of this table I've seen it in side tables aswell and would love one in our library.
via coastal livivng
A very fresh and light breakfast table setting, again the blue of the chairs is so beautiful and I love their design and shape.
via beach dwelling



via real living




1 comment:

Anna O'Reilly said...

I love them all! You have good taste.